the planned path to easier permanent residence
Looking to settle in Canada permanently after finishing graduate and post graduate programs? It’s a dream come true for most of international students.
Plan your path to permanent residency! It is much easier and smoother for students to transition from temporary to permanent resident status if you plan it at the time of choosing your program and the institute of study in Canada. Out of the various permanent residency programs one of the very famous one these days is the British Columbia permanent residency program which is called the BC-PNP.
Most permanent residency programs of Canada are work experience and/or job offer/employer oriented but BC-PNP has a special category for Science, Engineering and Agricultural background post graduate students. If you choose to pursue masters program in Canada related to these fields, in the eligible institutes of British Columbia then you can apply for BC-PNP provincial nominee program upon completion of study without any work experience or job offer from a BC employer. The only requirement of the program is that you must successfully graduate from one of the eligible masters programs in British Columbia.
1) A master’s or doctoral degree received within the past three years from an eligible program at a post-secondary institution in B.C. Your graduate degree (master’s or doctorate) must be in one of the following programs of study in the natural, applied or health sciences:
– Agriculture, Agriculture Operations and related sciences
– Biological and Biomedical Sciences
– Computer and Information Sciences and support services
– Engineering Technology and engineering-related fields
– Health professions and related programs
– Mathematics and Statistics
– Natural Resources Conservation
– Physical Sciences
2) Ability and intent to live and work in B.C.
An essay about your intention to settle in British Columbia.